Soundtrack


Monday, April 6, 2009

Publisher! (SPECIAL UPDATE #2)

I have special news! I have been contacted by a publisher, and hope to be soon on the way to getting my book finished! Depending on how popular the publishers think my book will be, the smoother the process will go. SO, my plea to you is to help spread the word about my blog to EVERYONE (even if you think they'd be uninterested, or if they're STRANGERS) so that I will have a massive following on my blog. I need all the COMMENTS, FOLLOWERS, and VIEWERS that I can get. Hurry and spread the word! Thanks!

4 comments:

Tim said...

Wow - what publisher?

Kim said...

Impressive Adam. I really hope it works out. I'm dying for you to get your book published so I can read it.

I hope you write fast because I read fast and I want to read all 8 parts to this story.

Adam Gonzales said...

Xlibris.

Kirthi said...

oh
my
gawd
THAT IS SOOOO COOL!!!!!!