Soundtrack


Sunday, March 1, 2009

Update #11

Sorry for not posting recently: I have been out of town. The poll I posted on whether or not I should post further chapter excerpts resulted in a negative, and I also had people tell me verbally not to. So I have decided not to, but to do further investigations and activities on this blog to fill in the void. Each chapter is getting progressively longer and is, thus, taking longer and longer to complete. I hope to be finished soon, or I will have to postpone my writings until a later time. Don't worry though, IT WILL GET DONE. This book is the second most important thing in my life (yeah, I know), so IT WILL BE FINISHED! It's just that other things need to be done before I am able to fully devote my time to my writings. Obviously I will ALWAYS be writing, t just will take longer to proofread, edit, and plan while I am doing other things. Thankfully, if that DOES have to happen, it won't be for awhile. SO until then, please keep commenting on my blog, and spreading the word about it. Thanks!

3 comments:

Corin said...

So I looked up the copyright act and found something interesting. Section 102(b) states "In no case does copyright protection for an original work of authorship extend any idea, procedure, process, system, method of operation, concept, principle or discovery, regardless of the form in which it is described, explained, illustrated or embodied in such work." Which apparently means that anyone can steal ideas from anything even with a copyright, they just can't make direct copies of copyrighted work, and I'm not sure how finished a book has to be to be copyrighted as a whole. You may have known this stuff already but I just thought I'd let you know.

Kirthi said...

if someone does copy adam's book, then i'll just sue them
sorry I haven't been visiting much, but i think its a good idea to stop posting so you can save it all till it gets published. Note: I hate suspense (lol) but I'll just have to deal with it

Adam Gonzales said...
This comment has been removed by the author.