Soundtrack


Thursday, June 4, 2009

Markus and the Slumanari Gem (Book Six)

Wow. It's been awhile. Well I have FINALLY completed writing out the plot outline to my sixth book in my eight book series, Markus and the Slumanari Gem. This book is probably going to be the longest of the eight, as it is packed with three separate stories and they are all full of action and suspense. The book follows the stories of Alsenoth, and Kala, Markus, Rajax, and Lech, and Regalon Reave. This story is probably my favorite and has some of the best moments in it. It has taken me forever to piece everything together, but I am satisfied with the end result.

1 comment:

Kirthi said...

i love long books like Harry Potter and Brisngr, because sometimes, i never want the book to end. I hope I get to read it soon